More food for thought

I am probably spending way too much time looking at numbers and so forth.  It
appears this cheap assed Harvest King CJ-4 oil has better specs, on paper, than
the new CK-4 Delvac 1300 and Delo 400 SDE.  It appears to have higher ZDDP
levels but the TBN is slightly lower.  I am not sure which would be more
important, if either, when applied to 60x engines, or 117, 119, 103, 104 etc.

It looks to me like the real winner is actually the new Shell T4 CK-4.  It
seems to still have good ZDDP levels and a good TBN.

Shell T4 CK-4

http://pqiadata.org/Shell_Rotella_T4_15W40_4192017.html

Delvac 1300 CK-4

http://pqiadata.org/Mobil_Delvac_15W40_4192017.html