Depending on the graphics, the size of the vehicle, and the mood of the
wrap people, the price can vary wildly.

I had quotes done to wrap my Mercedes bus, being converted to motor home,
40 ft long, 11 ft high.. the quotes ran in the $12,000 to $15,000 range....
I will be painting, not wrapping. Strip and paint costs ran 1/2 of that.
What really sealed that decision was the service life of the wrap... 5 yrs,
in the sun and it's dead. Then you get to pay to have it taken off, and pay
again to have it "re-wrapped".... Paint, good for much longer.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:57 AM, tyee165 via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com