Car just needs to be white!

The license plate mounts are pretty stout.  I wonder if a heavy
sheet metal dingus could be fabbed that screwed behind the
plate, and had 1/2" grab bars coming out of it, up and across the
back of the trunk, and perhaps around the edge a bit.  They'd
need to be white.  Bare metal gets HOT in the sun.

Might do the job, and come off easily for resale purposes.

-- Jim