Hi Gang,

I'm making sure I have the proper tools on hand so I can start the rear wheel brg R&R as soon as we get some cooler weather.

I will have the 12 pt axle nut socket later today and need to know what kind of heads the 6 bolts holding the axle shaft flange to the back of the carrier are.  It seems some use E10 fasteners but I don't want to buy a E10 socket unless I need it although quality sockets are less than $3.

Again - for a 1991 300D 2.5T (best car in the world)

LarryT