Cutting a race with a cold chisel is dangerous. They are hard and will shatter.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Turner via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2018-07-29  7:20 PM  (GMT-06:00) To:
mercedes@okiebenz.com Cc: Larry Turner <l02tur...@comcast.net> Subject: Re:
[MBZ] W124 Rear Wheel Bearing
If I can separate the hub from the carrier, I can probably cut the race
with a chisel and get it off that way.  But I may have to let the shop
do it.  We'll see.  Thanks for helping me think it through.  I know
everyone must be getting tired of my endless questions.  ;-^

Larryl