That is the same people who worship uncle kent and some kid on there who is a 123 god and runs some sort of shop yet does not own a basic set of valve adjusting wrenches.  Regardless of what the guy says, I do not buy you can just swap halves and it does not vibrate.  I highly suspect the guy does not know how it is supposed to be and does not notice the vibrating.