Yeah, I used to chime in but now just look at it for amusement. But hey, they'll learn, or not, and might not care one way or the other

--R

On 9/18/18 8:33 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
All youths think they are right these days. I see so much bad misinformation on
that group it’s not even funny. When I have tried to present almost 30 years of
experience with their issues they generally ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2018, at 3:13 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>