Wow, I just read through the PDF that Marchel sent out
and it very much looks like the special wrenchs and
valve collar holder will be in order.

Whewww!  I love the list.  I could have gotten into
this and been totaly ill-prepared and had it become a
"project" rather then simple maintenence...!!!

Thanks all!