I have found that presenting the statutes to the administrative minion tends to
resolve the misunderstandings and errors made by the Barney Fifes.   A person
does need to fess up when they were in the wrong.  I quite enjoy quoting the
statutes to the cop while he is fishing for something else to try to catch me
on.  Then inquire if he really wants to waste the courts' time with his
persistent flinging of noodles upon the wall.  They get peeved, but do tuck
tail and waddle back to the cruiser to turn off the lights and leave.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net