My w211 (2005 E320 4matic)  Is a,great car. Doesn't  stir my soul like my
123's,& 124 but it is clearly a very well engineered MB. The 4MATIC with
ESP  tied to ABS is,a great winter car here.  It handles superbly &  rides
so smooth over bad roads.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Nov 15, 2018 7:03 PM, "Dimitri via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>