Thanks Gang!  It's definitely in Park - I'll put it in Neutral and see if it's still hard.  If it is, I guess it can be blamed on the bad bearing.

Thanks again,
LarryT

On 11/20/2018 3:32 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
it would if the car is in P or in gear.

Larry Turner via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 20, 2018 at 2:05 PM
I elected to raise the rear end and put a jack stand under the right rear leaving the left tire firmly planted on the ground. As mentioned, I had difficulty rotating the right side wheel to line up the brake shoe adjusting screw and I'm wondering if leaving the opposite tire on the ground is what made the Right side wheel hard to turn?

Thx,
LarryT

LarryT
Youroil.net