I think those are generic ice cube relays. Next tome you go to the PNP, you can grab a handful of them. To figger out which ice cube relay is the right one, you have to RTFM.

Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 23, 2018 at 8:27 PM
The seat belt buzzer on my 1983 300TD won't disengage when I insert and
click the bayonet. Instead, it buzzes until after the preglow and I engage
the starter. I sprayed all connections with Deoxit but no change.
Wondering whether the seat belt relay could be defective. If so, anybody
know where it is and what it looks like? Here are relays from AutohausAZ
but I don't see one specifically for the headlamp and seatbelt warning
system.