Was 2012 the first retina MacBook? I had one and really liked it. The HD
controller yacked on me, otherwise I'd still be using it.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   The “butterfly” keyboard.  It’s not
going over well, and they’ve already redesigned it due to the issues people
have been having with it.

Last really good laptop they made was the 2012 15” MacBook Pro.  A beast of a
machine and well built.  Much like the 12” MacBook Pro of G4 days.

-D