Maybe they would be more likely to have success with fewer unintended
consequences if the obsolete nukes were fed to a few remote volcanos.  That
would spew organical products into the air high enough and wide enough to
increase albedo, as well as spread the goodness into the oceans and reduce the
acidity.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net