it is the chickenpox

The medico biz is sloooooowly coming around to see that letting kids get chickenpox, measles and mumps is better than shooting 60-80 vaccines into kids, or whatever the current number is.

We all got chickenpox and measles, and many got mumps. It was no big deal, just a few days or a week out of skool for each, and that was a treat!

Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 27, 2018 at 6:26 AM
Sounds right, but if your risk factor is high consider paying out of pocket
for it. I do believe that a link has been established to a virus from one
of the common childhood diseases, such that if you've had measles (?? I
think?) then you are at higher risk for shingles.