Thank you Sir!  I will check that 1st and let ya'll know.  Sounds like a definite likelihood.  Hope that's it, then I won't have to worry about testing the black boxes.  Ethanol in the fuel has caused problem for me in small engines before, usually the needle and seat.  I wish the corn farmers would let that go!  I hear some in the govt are pushing for even higher ethanol levels in the near future.  Even more problem for gas engines!

LarryT