> On January 13, 2019 at 9:41 AM Jim Cathey via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> I wonder how gasoline would store in (sealed) propane tanks?  No atmospheric
> exchange at all, so no change in volatile fractions or water; no continuing
> supply
> of free oxygen for oxidation of volatiles.

Just the oxygen built into the fuel, due to the oxygenated fuel mandates that
gave us MTBE in the 1990s and Ethanol now.

My question is whether the zero Ethanol mogas is oxygenated or not.
I wouldn't worry about filling a 55 gallon drum with avgas and using it five
years later, but I don't know if any of our pump gas is that safe.