I have been running this one. Does streaming music and has 11 amplifiers.
It is smart enough that it runs all the audio for the whole house. Plays
music from amazon and I use any device with the heos app to control the it.
Love it. Great value.

 I use 7 channels and a sub for the viewing area, run a right and a left
preamp out to an amplifier rack that has two old seven channel home theater
amps from ebay in it. One of them weighs easily 150lb. Anyway those drive a
bunch of transducers screwed into the top of the ceiling t and g. It is
cedar 2x6. I ran two transducers at each spot so the amps had to be 4 ohm
stable but it really sounds great now. And no speakers visible and no holes
in the ceiling.

https://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVRX4300H-technology-featuring-Bluetooth/dp/B01KZRPNIQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1490535543&sr=8-1&keywords=denon+avr+4300&linkCode=ll1&tag=avproductreviews-20&linkId=02d6b483fed5106d870f74b72e9076e2

Anyway next on the list is an ultra short throw projector. Epson makes a
decent 1080p one that is bright enough for daytime viewing; LS100. Not
cheap, but neither is a 100 inch tv.

Right now we have no tv. Not in much rush to get one actually, but worried
the kids eyes will suffer if they watch ipads up close too much.