I have the higher end Denon one and it has done maybe 10 updates. Every
time it asks I say go ahead. Never had any problems with any of them.
Continues to amaze me with what it us capable of.

Amazon is totally unreliable for forming opinions of things. Sometimes you
luck out and find a good review, but often people are just confused about
the product and ranting.

The bigger problem with amazon is that half the stuff is counterfeit.