Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tread is good but the sidewalls are showing cracks in the rubber.  Probably not good to drive in a spirited fashion, not that I am taking it on the track or anything.  Michelins are spendy, $186 on this site

https://www.performanceplustire.com/products/se:tire:vh:448713-1/

I was looking and wondering what the thoughts are on the less expensive tires, all-seasons, around $100-120 each give or take. Lots of choices.  The Kumhos I got for the $500E300 seem OK, not that I have pushed them much.  They do what tires do so far.

Thoughts appreciated.

--
--FT