So, Look slike I would do this if I had access to the
tool....  The tool is like 189.00 and the timiming
chain is only 63.00  so geee.   can't justify buying
the tool..

If, it's like an old bike chain, no problem, but it
looks like this big double chain may be a bit more and
need the tool?  ANyone know where to dig one up in
Seattle?

Also, So... I swap this chain out and that re-synchs
the timeing, a quick valve clearence set and all is
well withthe engine? (seems strangly simple....)

These desiels are so much different then the gassers I
had before (this is my first deseil)...