> On April 19, 2019 at 7:11 PM Scott Ritchey via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> +1 on the Moto G.  Mine is a G4.  Based on recommendation of another member
> here I signed up with Republic at $20/mo which includes 1G cell data.
> Republic uses WiFi first (if available) so I use little use cell data.  But
> I'm a smartphone novice and probably don't know what I'm missing.

The deal here is Craig has managed to amass 16 kilominutes of non expiring talk
time with his current provider and doesn't want to throw it away to move to
another provider.
If he transfers it from the old 'your phone stores the minutes' to the new 'our
system tracks your usage' plan, he'll have 16k minutes, 16GB data, and 16k text
messages to use.

What he needs is to find somebody with a ton of days of service that will sell
him their phone so he can combine the two. Like the phone that has my old
landline on it and expires in 2030.

Mitch.