Did my Spring DieselPurge treatment this evening on the 240D. Even though
I've done this task several times before, I am always amazed at how quickly
things quiet down while the Purge is running thru the injectors. Mine must
not have been too bad from winter driving, because it took only 5 minutes to
go from clatta-clatta-clank to the sound of a sewing machine!

If any of you folks have NOT done this to your diesel, please call Rusty and
order a can or two. It is amazing stuff.

D.

--
"There're always enemies, George. Jesus had enemies."
-- Tom Clancy, _Executive Orders_

1977 240D
1983 VW Quantum turbo diesel 5-speed
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle