In a message dated 4/7/2006 6:22:10 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

And I do  believe that you are to manually manipulate your throttle  linkage
from  medium to fast and a little slow while Purging...it is not  to be done
idling the whole time, correct? Shouldn't take more than 15  minutes to  burn
through that bottle, no?

For maximum cleaning effect, the fuel return line should be routed back to
the purge container and the fluid recycled until gone.  This took me about  45
minutes, mostly at idle.

Watch the level and don't let it run completely dry!  Hard starting  will
ensue.

I set up my video camera to listen to the engine before, during, and  after
the purge.  It was definitely more quiet after!

Regards,

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 262 K miles