Angie has both kinds around the house, it never really did much for me, she
likes it though.
Its funny how one person has great results from some stuff but not others. Like
I mentioned Deep Blue and how I like it for sore muscles, Ben Gay and the other
rub in creams don't do anything for me...
-Curt

    On Monday, May 13, 2019, 3:54:48 PM EDT, G Mann via Mercedes