Give Arnicare a look. It's an old Homeopathic med that has been used since
before Rome was in power.  A company called BOIRON makes a product called
"Arnicare Arthritis" . If you have a health food store near you, likely
they will have it.
I use it to some good effect, others I've steered to it have had success as
well. Might work for you. It's doesn't interact with other drugs, has no
side effects, etc... so pretty safe to try.
It is a natural anti inflammation so works at the source of arthritis..
[fancy latin medical word meaning "inflamed joints"]