I no longer have constant interweb access and am using hotspot from my phone,
so not doing fleabay.  The list of Craig seems to be viable for now.  Were
there a person with a truck, I would enjoy having all go to one buyer.  Last
time I cleaned the cache, the guy took just about all I had on hand for $500.
Doing the lingering method of posting single items, I might have cleared a mid
five figures, but I needed it gone!  Some of the things I needed to keep on
hand for the SL walked out the door…

which is how the current hoard was begun… then grew with the addition of the
w126 cars.

clay