> Kaleb wrote:

> When I pump the pedal it does return but
> its not an instant return as soon as you left off the pedal.

Does the pedal end up higher if you pump it?  That is, one press
on the pedal and you say it goes down 3/4 of the way to the
floor.  If you pump it 3-6 times does it get up to 1/2 or 1/4?

> Also, when just holding steady pressure at about the half pedal
> travel or oven 3/4 travel pedal does not sink it seems to stay
> steady.

That suggests the master cylinder piston seals are not leaking.q

> Also, the red brake lite is on that would come on if the parking
> brake is on, the manual says this indicates a brake problem.  No
> joke.

I can't say if the ABS is different - but historically the brake
light should turn of if there is a big difference between the
pressure on the front brakes compared to the back brakes.  Like
maybe if the drums were not adjusted and so didn't develop much
pressure.

Again, I have very limited ABS experience so I don't know what
might be different with that.