I had to abandon the project for now. After the huge rain last night water is
on the rise again and they are shutting off the water at noon. I finished up
the oil, trans, and transfer case fluid chance then needed to come in and take
a shower while we still have water. I then spent the last 2 hours filling up
everything around the house that will hold water. No telling how long it will
be off. If the water gets up into the electrical of the water plant it could be
a month.

Sent from my iPhone