Well I couldn’t stand it anymore so I went out and jacked it up and got under
it to adjust them. The right one was way loose and took a lot to tighten them
up. The left side was not too bad so not sure why they were different. Maybe I
had already turned the one side out a little. Anyway took about 5 minutes and
now she will lock them up if you slam on it. ABS light is on, has already been
on and have not checked it out so it’s regular old fashioned brakes for now.

Sent from my iPhone