Here's the latest.  I pulled the intake off the front of the turbo and the  =

exhaust off the back.  The exhaust was black with soot, but dry.  The  =

intake had fresh oil as you can see in the pictures I'll attach.  I wiped  =

a spot with my finger (outlined in yellow) and the rest of the oil is  =

outlined in red.  Is that bad?  Could the oil be going from the turbo  =

directly into the intake?
Tomorrow I'm replacing the oil cooler lines, they're moist.  Along with  =

that will be the engine mounts, tranny mount, driveline support  =

boot/bearing/dust cap and the rear sway bar links.  Right now it's sitting  =

in the drive way with out any oil in the engine, prep'd for the  =

extravaganzacoolerlinesproject.
Any suggestions on the turbo oil?

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:00:43 -0600, Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  =

wrote:

> This will be tough.....my odometer is now working 50% of the  =

> time....grrrrr love an old car.  Always something new to keep you on  =

> your toes.
>
> Luther
>
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:36 , Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> report back
>>
>> Luther Gulseth wrote:
>>
>>> BUT, after sealing the valve cover baffle Thurs/Fri, I don't see  =

>>> anymore
>>> white smoke at idle, and it's hardly there at 3000+RPM.  THAT may have
>>> been most of my useage.  I can put 250 on this week and see if the
>>> comsumption is still high.
>>>
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:18:41 -0600, Kaleb C. Striplin <kaleb at  =

>>> striplin.net>
>>> wrote:

-- =

Luther   KB5QHU