I think I’m going to clone the current HDD to a SSD and use it for the main
drive. I will then leave the current HDD installed as an internal 2nd drive
with its content as is.  I am not sure what size the current drive is but it
has over 1tb free. I may end up getting a 3rd HDD and install in one of those
external cases to use to do automatic backups of some sort

Sent from my iPhone