It's a hobby for him, he keeps lots of hives.  No charge to me if he can keep the bees he removes.

--FT

On 6/13/19 1:50 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
How do people end up in this line of  work?  I cannot imagine getting stung with regularity...

When I was in Fiji I was stung twice by Asian (?) hornets.  My heart almost stopped beating from the pain.  The hornet lived to carry on its business.