You need this:

http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/built/wasp-sucker.html

On 13/06/2019 3:23 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
I went out there to collect his stuff and a coupla bees buzzed around and
checked me out then went on their way. They have been pretty docile so far, I
think the banging and pulling off the soffit board is what riled them up even
with the smoke. After he got hit he went back up wearing his gear and they had
little interest in him so they aren’t too aggressive it seems.

After opening the eave up

Little while ago

--FT
Sent from iPhone

On Jun 13, 2019, at 4:02 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes