Thanks Dan. I was always trying it with the spaces and didn't get much other then the kit part. Never found a picture till this morning. I'll have to give the dealer a call and order it.
Thanks everyone for your help,

MG

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
That’s the correct number and description. Nomenclature sometimes leaves
something to be desired with Mercedes, as some things don’t translate well.

A good way to validate something like this is to take the part number with no
spaces and google it along with the word “Mercedes”. You’ll see links that
identify it properly or you can go to “images” in the search page and see
pictures of what it is. I did this and there are all sorts of descriptions
“leveling valve seal kit”.

Just as an aside, the Classic Center parts search properly identifies this as a
“repair kit”.

-D