My 79 123 (TD) and 82 126 (SD), had the same R4 compressor setup.  MBZ version
has metric threads in addition to the inverted oil pickup compared to the GM
version.  As I recall Pierre was a fan of CompressorWorks and sealing washers
(vs ordinary O-rings) where the manifold bolts to the R4 compressor, especially
on Diesels.