I've got a couple pairs like that. I don't mind them but they take more effort
to put in than the ones I listed which sort of suction cup into my ears.
They're especially good if I'm going to put them in and take them out a few
times, like if I'm working on something and I get disturbed and have to stop. I
like them at the shooting range for that reason...
-Curt

    On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 6:57:37 PM EDT, fmiser via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 > Curt wrote:

>  I pretty much always wear ear protection now. I prefer these:
> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CA8CMIS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I carry these in my pocket.  I like them better than the foam
because I can put them in when my fingers are dirty.

https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Gel-Corded-Plugs-Case/dp/B0020M9G6A/

I have also found them at Wal Mart.