I pretty much always wear ear protection now. I prefer these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CA8CMIS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
They're expensive but last a really long time. The set I'm using now has only
been one year but replaced a 3 year old set that the mice ate...
-Curt

    On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 11:58:27 AM EDT, G Mann via Mercedes