GNW fails to allow for the use of plug in cars for much other than replacing
golf carts for puttering around town.  No way these would function in the cold
and exceedingly long roads with limited fuel stops, let alone roadside 240v
plugs.  Recent pricing for electrons hovers around $0.20 Kw/h up here.  Diesel
or NatGas power the grid, as much as it might be thought of that way.  I did
see one Leaf the other day.  Not much in the way of Priapusi.

The price of road #2 is lower than standard unleaded.  By around a dime or
less, but good enough.  Lots of big trucks to use it, and I think there is even
a refinery that makes it, instead of shipping it to Cherry Point in WA.
Whatcom Country (where the BP and Philips refineries live) is voting to limit
their future production, so that fuel prices will rise for the social justice
voters and will impact prices here.

The ’74 SL has the range of a Tesla, the SD and SDL almost twice that.  Sadly,
there are no qualified mechanics here to keep them on the road.

clay monroe