Have you guys ever added a compressor water trap before?I want to undercoat my
cars, the plan is to buy a Fluid Film kit, it comes with a gun and goop. In the
future I don't know if I'll use Fluid Film but the kit seems pretty nice.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QVH3PT8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2D9Y5DFCXS0QH&psc=1
Anyway I was thinking I ought to put a water trap on my compressor, I probably
don't want water mixed with the goop.
Anybody got a BTDT for this one? Amazon has a bunch of choices.
I've got a 21 gallon Harbor Freight compressor:
https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools-compressors/air-compressors-tanks/21-gal-25-hp-125-psi-cast-iron-vertical-air-compressor-61454.htmlThe
 compressor is surprisingly good. It takes a long time to fill but works air
tools pretty good.

-Curt