Here is what I found, after I paid over $100 for just the diffuser at the
local ACE hardware store.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B005FQLAFI/?coliid=I2FZZBK55G9EK3&colid=JD6VKFQUMU21&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Don't get Myers original parts, look for aftermarket like these.  I think
there is another name other than Ace that are clone pumps and the parts fit
just fine.
Max
Charleston SC