Have you tried contacting any Myers dealers in Canada to see if they have parts for it?

As an aside, my wife's grandfather worked for many years for Myers in Ashland, Ohio. I had a tour of their factory back in about 1974.

And, as a further aside, I am having the same problem or a similar one anyway, with a Red Jacket pump made in the USA. It is getting old and they tell me there are no parts available. It blew off the little hose to the pressure regulator and then would not shut off and overheated itself. The motor is fine but the impeller etc is damaged. We had a similar problem happen once before and got parts and fixed it that time. That time, the foot valve dropped to the bottom of the lake and picked up enough mud to cause trouble. The pump ran until it overheated and damaged the impeller etc. I had assumed we would be able to get parts and repair it again as they are good solid pumps, but apparently they have moved on to a newer model.

Randy