Here is the official word from Myers:

"Hi,
The HP-336 was made for Canada Exclusive sales.   There are no parts available."

Now what I don't know is IF the pump was purchased in Canada, then brought in
through the U.P. or if there was a MFGR closeout, and someone bought it that
way.  I do know that light bulbs private labelled for U.P. Hardware made it
here somehow.  One lasted 40+ years.  That is pretty good service!

The impeller seems to be ok.   It runs but pumps not much more than a dribble,
so I suspect the jet is worn out, or rusted shut.   It still seems fixable, and
after a few other projects are done, I will try to fix it.  But that may be
next year.