Remember that $800 '87 300E that was at the U-Pull in their
drive-it-off lot?  I about had a heart attack until I saw the
"E", but I remember thinking it was pretty close to being a
parts car.  200+kmi.

Well, now it is.  I was at the yard today, and that car had
moved into the rape and pillage zone.  I guess they didn't
get their price, nor even any tempting offers!  It's been
raped some already, the console has been ripped in half.
I checked, and the sunroof is a mess.  I did buy the
Becker 780 (?) out of it.  Toying with going for the
outside temp display module, and maybe the airbag.

-- Jim