I have to be really careful when I sharpen the chain, I tend to make them want
to cut in circles which they really don't like.
My Husqvarna tends to leak out the oil when it gets warm. I try to make sure
its empty when I store it otherwise theres a puddle.
What saw do you have? I've got a 445 which is probably a little smaller than I
should have bought. I've been lusting after a 450 or 455 but then the last time
we were at camp I sharpened the chain really carefully until it was razor
sharp. With the chain super sharp the saw would fly through anything I put it
to and it wasn't that long before my arms gave out.
Dad bought a Harbor Freight battery powered electric chainsaw and really likes
it. Says its the bees knees for trimming trees.

-Curt

    On Monday, August 19, 2019, 7:14:20 PM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes