Greenworks 80 volt battery powered.

MG

Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
What's the best electric chain saw on the market?

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 3:30 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I got one of the chainsaw files with a guide on it. It's very helpful for
being sure the chain is sharpened at the right angle. A lot of guys will
tell you they can "sharpen it by eye" and probably some of them can but
I've seen a lot of saws that try to cut in circles...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 2:19 PM, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes<
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Twist:  Chain not sharpened right or worn
more on one set of teeth than the other.
Probably should replace chain if old one wasn't oiled and maybe
overheated.
Fix the oiler.  Excess heat comes from dull chain.
Get the proper chain file if you don't have one.
If you watch pros they may sharpen a chain several times during a job. It
only takes a couple minutes.
"Sawdust" should be nice chips rather than dust.