I really wish they offered 2 tiers of PPO that includes a mid range option. I
may take a look at the more expensive hdhp which it’s deductible is not that
much higher than my current ppo. It also has the same 20% coinsurance my
current plan has. Premium is     very close to the same also. So if I did that
one it would come out to 420 per month. If I put the max into the hsa it would
be more per month before taking into account coinsurance. I guess I would not
have to max it out on that one because the plan would kick in sooner. I guess
it really all comes done to betting you won’t have to use it and the money
stays in the hsa. If you do have to use it the money goes away pretty quick I
would guess.

Sent from my iPhone