I was confusing this with the car that Dan said he wanted to part with.

Randy

On 24/09/2019 4:20 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
Would it help if somebody who wanted you to store the car for a while paid for
it in advance?
Did you drive it to the shop for suspension or wheel bearing work, then drive
it home again when the structural rust was discovered?
Would it be possible for somebody to drive it home carefully, or would it need
to be trailered off your property?
Mitch.

On September 24, 2019 at 3:41 PM Larry Turner via Mercedes