To dial in the trans, I recommend you get an actual pressure gauge and set
the modulator pressure by the book.  It takes the guess work out of it and
really does hit that perfect balance between soft and firm shifts.  There
are a few cheap gauge kits out there and connection is easy... just remove
the plug next to the modulator and connect up the hose to the gauge.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/