Do I turn the nut to make it tighter or looser?

Donald H. Snook
FedEx Freight
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2019, at 2:10 PM, Jaime Kopchinski
<jaime...@gmail.com<mailto:jaime...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Yeah, just pop the end of the cable off the ball on the linkage.  You should
pull it and get some good spring resistance, then it should go back in by
itself.  If its very easy to pull and/or doesn't go back in, its broken.
Adjusted properly, it should just be under slight tension when the linkage is
idle, so it gets pulled as soon as the linkage moves.

Jaime

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 3:05 PM Don Snook